ok...you are on the beach while I am in a "box" in front of my PC, with 7 degrees outside, and with black afternoos... this image is terrible for me :-D... too much for me... ahhhhhh....
Enjoy your travelling... very nice pics... I miss the islands... very much.. MiQ.. finally you can hire a motorbike! is it? :-D If you go to Tao, remember "our" 7 eleven!!! :)))
1 Comments:
WOW! WOW! WOW!
well came back E'n'M!!!
ok...you are on the beach while I am in a "box" in front of my PC, with 7 degrees outside, and with black afternoos... this image is terrible for me :-D... too much for me... ahhhhhh....
Enjoy your travelling... very nice pics... I miss the islands... very much..
MiQ.. finally you can hire a motorbike! is it? :-D
If you go to Tao, remember "our" 7 eleven!!! :)))
Hasta luego!
Ciao E+M. See you soon!
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home